Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Run!

I read somewhere that running releases endorphins or serotonins or whatever those things are called, and that you actually get a kick out of it and feel happier, not just dogs, that is, but humans. I haven't been trying it out lately, I'm happiest poddling along slowly and letting the dogs run, but I think once the university term is over and I've settled the grades I'll have more energy for running and exercising with the dogs again. I sure get the most beatific smile on my face when I'm dancing...Nobu and Claire enjoyed the first watermelon of the season today, scrunching and munching, slurping and sloshing, definitely both of them big fans of the fruit. I ate too much myself, and now need to lie down to relieve the pressure on my stomach....summer is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment