Thursday, September 17, 2015

Chewy Workout

 Nobu, Claire and Luna are HIDING something...
This is simply not the time to be poking those black long lenses in our face, Mum, they seem to be saying.
 They don't want me peeking, not one bit...
It's been pouring with rain all day, so I had to drive wee Cato and his Mummy home after her pregnancy check-up, and still no walkies when I got back early afternoon, although the doggies have been gracious enough to go peewees in the garden. Simply no chance of a decent walk in the offing today (thankfully we topped 10,000 yesterday), so I felt it was time for a life-saver, the chewy workout.

Nobunaga still has half an eye on me to check I'm not going to interfere...
 Claire will barely give me a glimpse of hers, let alone show me her face while she eats...
 Even Chiaro di Luna is wary of the intrusion, can't a girl eat in peace? Not really fair to insist when they're at the height of enjoyment...a good jawbone workout to massage the brain and make up for a day of lethargy.

No comments:

Post a Comment