Thursday, December 11, 2014

Setter Playdate: Alice and Cream

 Mummy and Alice and Daddy and me, Cream here, well, we have been checking out Claire and Nobu and Luna's house on our playdate, and a very nice time we had all together. In case you didn't know, I'm a Dragonball superhero who has mastered the art of zanzouken (残像拳)。。。although I'm absolutely everywhere at once, on the sofa, in the kitchen, up the stairs, in the toy basket, round the garden and back, it looks like I'm just standing still looking adorable! 
 What's that? You don't believe me? Here, look, one more time: on the sofa, under the kitchen table, on Dad's lap, in the toy basket, up the stairs, yep...a true master of the art of cute adorable melt your heart zanzouken.
Adorable....ooops, not that...how come you saw that? Speeding up some more....
See! Perfectly still and adorable! I know I impressed everyone here, five other dogs and the humans, and I will return...the Suzuki setters need another dose of cute soon! 
 Meanwhile my laid back sidekick Alice enjoyed meeting Monet and Nobu and Claire and Luna and the humans. She has that special relaxed style...I'm training her in adorable, I think she's getting the hang of it...
Exhausting work taking command, but you do agree Alice is getting the hang of cute with my help, right? Time for a wee nap, dreaming of the next time we have another fun playdate with Claire, Nobu, Luna and Monet...and the humans, of course.
Photos by Lelantos

No comments:

Post a Comment