Sunday, April 8, 2012

Declaration

I've been bloggin rescued English setters Nobunaga and Claire almost daily since August last year when Claire arrived from the setter pointer gundog rescue CACI in Chiba. Before Nobu and Claire in response to the Tohoku disaster we were caring for darling English setter Sofie, who sadly passed away two months after we adopted her. I think the pictures in this blog show how much Nobu and Claire are loved and appreciated, and how they have grown to feel relaxed and happy in their forever home.

Now I'd like to devote my energies to my work as the new term begins, and my dancing chacha to celebrate my fiftieth birthday in December, so I won't be blogging every day any more. Many of the pictures in the blog are classics, as I've tried to highlight the beauty and grace of setters, and I'll be scrolling back through the months from time to time to enjoy the pictures myself.

The rescue shelter desperately needs volunteers to walk the many dogs still waiting for adoption, and if you live in or near Ichikawa, Chiba, please lend a hand, or consider adopting one of these gorgeous darlings for your own home. Meanwhile, thank you for visiting my blog: enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment