Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Cherry Splendor

In spite of continued rather miserable weather, the cherries have bloomed and are on the way out, along with my brain as I cope with a cold...while the dogs, now older, are gentle and do not pull on the leash, they still need a good walkies even when Mum is not feeling so well...
...but they are good enough to let me stop and wait for me to take pictures of the burgeoning foliage, tit for tat, just as I stop and let them sniff at length, or explore various hidden tracks in the woods. Nobu with a crown of cherry blossom...lately he likes to stop dead in his tracks, forcing me to walk on ahead with Claire and then when we get a good wee bit ahead, he'll come rushing up to a "Come!", playing training games even though we don't do sessions with Dodo-sensei any more. Such a creative, clever dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment