Monday, October 10, 2011

Mondays...

 I've had a really busy weekend, and been unable to be with Claire much, except for our morning walks, breakfast and hanging out the washing...so this morning Claire is extra smoochy, telling me she's missed me. She seldom offers me her belly to rub, but this morning things are different: she's draped across the floor in alluring poses and seducing me with loving looks. Meanwhile the backload of washing up, hoovering, water for the salamanders, taking out the trash and all the other chores that have piled up in my absence are waiting to be tackled, not to mention preparing for my Wednesday courses, so I skipped radio calisthenics, shortened our usual run, and now Claire is going to have to spend a morning sleeping on the carpet, I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment