Sunday, August 9, 2015

Dervish Dance

Happy furever birthday. Claire! Four years as our beloved Lady Claire, and may there be many happy years to come! You're so happy you're dancing with joy, right? You'd think....it all began in the park...
 ...with a young feline, blissfully enjoying the morning with a little wash, minding their own business, getting on with life...
 ...when a frisson of danger made her look up...
 ...Electric...how did you get so close?....
 ...not one, but three? This is most disturbing...let me deliberate on the best course of action...
 ...three? three! Intense...Time to walk away...
 ...slowly, my beating heart, slowly...
 ...nearly there now...oh my, I sense a presence behind me, are they following?...
 ...not just one, but three? what in the world???all lined up, a united front. Three on one, not fair now is it?....nearly there now...
...a tree, but my, not quite the tree I need, no branches, slippery, hard work, cornered? I just need a moment to think...I'd better move on...aha, the hills...
Those silly dogs are always on a leash anyway...yooohoooo, come and catch me, yoohooo, who's all tied up with their humans now anyway???
 Look at them, caught behind the ropes, all tied up, can't go anywhere...
 I win! I win! Let's face it, I always win! Until we meet again! And by the way, happy birthday, Claire.
Thank you, sweetie, good sport you are, see you tomorrow, maybe?
Photos by Lelantos

No comments:

Post a Comment