Monday, August 3, 2015

Natural Painkillers

My sweeties and these blog photos and episodes are my oasis, to help me when I'm low or short of energy. I sure need it now, for the start of the summer heralds no sweeping vistas of beaches and exotic skylines, but rather me visiting the dentist and stuck on antibiotics coping with excruciating pain and debilitating headaches. I guess I'm just tired from all the buzz of the spring term, and I've been told to rest with a capital R.
 Fortunately the dogs are such sweeties and don't complain with a late walk to the most local of local parks and the shortest of short courses round the only shady lane left in the summer heat.
 Luna reminds me that life is good!
 Nobunaga and Claire bring sweet reassurance and remind me they've got my back. Nothing like the joy of dozing together in an air-conditioned room, Mum, they say, what's not to like?
 After a quick photo session in the park and wee hunt for cicadas, unfortunately for Claire in short supply now the crows are her rivals, we head back...
 Nobu takes advantage of the deep cool shade in the lane to cool down while I try and snap some more pics of my beauties...
 Getting hot Mum, let's head back for now...no more pics please...
 Back home the cicadas are hatching in the basil, and Claire goes off for a wee hunting session in the garden, but not for long as the temperature soars...
 Even the crepe myrtle is reaching for the cool shade of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment