Saturday, July 29, 2017

Affirmation with English Setters

"I claim my home. I claim my body. I claim my space. I allow myself to exist. I call myself into this moment. This body. This place. Tenderly. Forcefully. Decidedly....
I build home out of each act of self-love I commit. I build home each time I stick to the boundaries that I have set for myself. I build home each time I address myself with kindness."
"I make a practice out of speaking to myself in ways that remind me of the power that I do have. I make a practice out of speaking to myself in ways that remind me that I always find the solutions that I seek. I make a practice out of speaking to myself in ways that evoke my agency no matter the environment I am in.”
Thank you, Chani!
Source: Chani Nicholas, 2017

The New Moon in Leo: Affirmation Horoscopes for the Week of July 17th

No comments:

Post a Comment