Saturday, July 15, 2017

Cha-cha Queen

Went for my first dance class after a six month hiatus at Dance Zone Murakami with my beloved Kent-sensei and had a fantastic time choosing music, getting back into the feel and taking home a renewed awareness of my body and core...the cha-cha beat should get me back in shape...physically and mentally! I was getting guilty about leaving the dogs and exercising myself, but a renewed interest in dancing in the kitchen is not to be sneered at. Nobunaga particularly likes the music, and maybe I can get Sherlock interested in the moves.
I was very fortunate to get a hand-me-down black and pink fringe dress which fits me perfectly. I've been adding extra Swarovski crystals for even more sparkle and it helps me get in the mood! Sherlock is sporting the accessories which I probably won't be using, the black net shoulder hugging neckline is perfect without the distraction. Handing down and reusing clothes, rescuing dogs, that's the way it should be: waste not, want not!

No comments:

Post a Comment